Our technology solves theproblem of anaffordable, efficient vacuum formulti-story homes
ofaging people would prefer tostay intheir homes, but find vacuuming difficult andwould benefit from robotic assistants
of US homes have more than one story, but noexisting robotic vacuum can deal with stairs
The robot can see and accurately measure thesurrounding space inthree dimensions, better than ahuman does. This lets itrecognize thecontext oftheroom and make intelligent choices where toclean and how tomove around.
Changes inthe floor level orthe stairsup ordown would not beaproblem. Therobot sees itand makes sense ofitinthecontext ofthemap ithas already created. Just like ahuman, itknows that thestairs leading upissimply away toget totheupper floor.
People, cats ordogs come and go. Robot's senses help ittell the stationary objects from people andpets. Neither will behit like theolder generation ofbump robots woulddo.
Ask the robot todothe job bysaying it— orthrough anapp, whichever you prefer. Get feedback the way you like, too— abrief response bytherobot talking back toyou, ormore information intheapp. It'ssimple and natural.
How it works
1. The robot starts from its home pad inthe basement with aplan fordaily cleaning.
2. After taking care ofthe basement, the robot goes upstairs and cleans onits way.
3. Onfirst floor, the robot cleans thehallway most diligently.
4. After the first floor, the robot goes tothesecond floor, cleaning the stairs ontheway.
5. Going through bedrooms where doors are open, and driving around thepile oftoys inkids' room.
6. Finally, returning toits pad inthebasement— toeject the dust andrecharge.
Meet our team
R&D Lead. PhD, physicist with NASA experience. Expert inlidars.
Program Lead. MBA, strategy consultant.
Engineering Lead. PhD, satellite engineer from NASA.
Data Expert. PhD, specialist in 3D & lidar processing.
Lidar SW/HW Expert. PhD, deep experience with lidars.